|Subject resources||Getting started||Finding literature||Using literature|
- Library guide - an interactive introduction to the Library
- Borrowing and returning books
- Help with accessing e-resources
- Searching the Library Catalogue (tutorial)
- Searching for journal articles (tutorial)
- Web searching (tutorial)
- Finding information for your assignment: Search tips and techniques (tutorial)
- Citation searching
Find out who has referenced articles you are interested in
- Improving your search results (PDF)
- EndNote: guides, online tutorials, workshops
EndNote helps you manage your references and create a bibliography or reference list.
- Referencing tools
Information about different reference management tools.
- Social bookmarking
- Managing documents in Word (PDF)
- Managing information for your PhD
Interactive action maze to consider some of the issues relating to managing large amounts of information
How do you find the relevant information you need quickly?
Develop an awareness of the information sources available and techniques to use to be efficient and effective.
Principles of animal behavior / Lee Alan Dugatkin.
Dugatkin, Lee Alan, 1962-
Principles of social evolution / Andrew F. G. Bourke.
Bourke, Andrew F. G., 1961-
National Vegetation Classification : field guide to mires and heaths / T. Elkington, N. Dayton, D.L. Jackson and I.M. Strachan.
Mitochondrial disorders : biochemical and molecular analysis / edited by Lee-Jun C. Wong.
Beneficial microorganisms in multicellular life forms / Eugene Rosenberg, Uri Gophna, editors.
Today we're highlighting Plantwise, a knowledge bank including global pest and crop distribution maps: http://t.co/uzTuTe03ml
New in stock! Principles of animal behavior / Lee Alan Dugatkin 2014 (3rd edition), now available: http://t.co/0Egem89r2Z