Network access will be severely limited on Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 December due to essential maintenance work.
0113 343 5531
|Subject resources||Getting started||Finding literature||Using literature|
- Library guide - an interactive introduction to the Library
- Borrowing and returning books
- Help with accessing e-resources
- Searching the Library Catalogue (tutorial)
- Searching for journal articles (tutorial)
- Web searching (tutorial)
- Finding information for your assignment: Search tips and techniques (tutorial)
- Citation searching
Find out who has referenced articles you are interested in
- Improving your search results (PDF)
- EndNote: guides, online tutorials, workshops
EndNote helps you manage your references and create a bibliography or reference list.
- Referencing tools
Information about different reference management tools.
- Social bookmarking
- Managing documents in Word (PDF)
- Managing information for your PhD
Interactive action maze to consider some of the issues relating to managing large amounts of information
How do you find the relevant information you need quickly?
Develop an awareness of the information sources available and techniques to use to be efficient and effective.
LULSciEngTeam: 14 days to exam success / Lucinda Becker. We love this book, which is full of great advice: http://lib.leeds.ac.uk/record=b3183407
LULSciEngTeam: Christmas Library services: http://library.leeds.ac.uk/news/article/112/christmas_library_services…