|Subject resources||Getting started||Finding literature||Using literature|
- Find and evaluate websites
- Subject gateways (collections of web resources that have been evaluated by subject experts)
- Internet for Law (Virtual Training Suite tutorial)
- Library guide - an interactive introduction to the Library
- Borrowing and returning books
- Help with accessing e-resources
- Searching the Library Catalogue (tutorial)
- Searching for journal articles (tutorial)
- Finding information for your assignment: Search tips and techniques (tutorial)
- Citation searching
Find out who has referenced articles you are interested in
- Improving your search results (PDF)
- EndNote: guides, online tutorials, workshops
EndNote helps you manage your references and create a bibliography or reference list.
- Referencing tools
Information about different reference management tools.
- Social bookmarking
- Managing documents in Word (PDF)
- Managing information for your PhD
Interactive action maze to consider some of the issues relating to managing large amounts of information
How do you find the relevant information you need quickly?
Develop an awareness of the information sources available and techniques to use to be efficient and effective.
Drafting commercial agreements / Richard Christou.
Regional maintenance of peace and security under international law : the distorted mirrors / Dace Winther.
Regulating sexuality : legal consciousness in lesbian and gay lives / Rosie Harding.
Balancing wealth and health : the battle over intellectual property and access to medicines in Latin America / edited by Rochelle C. Dreyfuss and César Rodríguez-Garavito.
Jurisdiction and arbitration agreements in international commercial law / Zheng Sophia Tang.
LULArtsTeam: It's World Book Day so pop into the Brotherton today and get that book you've been meaning to read http://www.un.org/en/events/bookday/…
LULArtsTeam: Leeds University Libraries will close at 5pm today, and re-open at 8am on Weds 23rd April. Enjoy the break everyone!