0113 343 5547
|Subject resources||Getting started||Finding literature||Using literature|
- Find and evaluate websites
- Subject gateways (collections of web resources that have been evaluated by subject experts)
- Internet for Medicine (Virtual Training Suite tutorial)
- Library guide - an interactive introduction to the Library
- Borrowing and returning books
- Help with accessing e-resources
- Defining your search question
- Choosing the right information sources
- Deciding which databases to search
- Developing your database search strategy
- Refining your search
- Saving your search
- Documenting your search
- Managing your results
- Obtaining results not at Leeds
- Training and development opportunities
How do you find the relevant information you need quickly?
Develop an awareness of the information sources available and techniques to use to be efficient and effective.
Global tuberculosis report 2013 / World Health Organization.
Understanding the new statistics : effect sizes, confidence intervals, and meta-analysis / Geoff Cumming.
A-Z of health promotion / Glenn Laverack.
Practical social work law : analysing court cases and inquiries / Siobhan Laird.
Advanced ceramics for dentistry / editors, James Zhijian Shen and Tomaž Kosmač.
LULHealthTeam: Get free, secure access to 1,000s of teaching materials through our new Open Window to Jorum - http://leeds.jorum.ac.uk/ #openeducationwk
LULHealthTeam: Happy World Book Day! Join the celebration by seeking out a good read from the General Literature section in the Brotherton Library!