Performance and Cultural Industries
0113 343 3822
|Subject resources||Getting started||Finding literature||Using literature|
- Reading lists for Performance and Cultural Industries
- Reading lists (all subjects)
- Interpreting your reading list (tutorial)
- Find and evaluate websites
- Subject gateways (collections of web resources that have been evaluated by subject experts)
- Internet for Performing Arts (Intute (Virtual Training Suite tutorial))
- Library guide - an interactive introduction to the Library
- Borrowing and returning books
- Help with accessing e-resources
- Searching the Library Catalogue (tutorial)
- Searching for journal articles (tutorial)
- Finding information for your assignment: Search tips and techniques (tutorial)
- Citation searching
Find out who has referenced articles you are interested in
- Improving your search results (PDF)
- EndNote: guides, online tutorials, workshops
EndNote helps you manage your references and create a bibliography or reference list.
- Referencing tools
Information about different reference management tools.
- Social bookmarking
- Managing documents in Word (PDF)
- Managing information for your PhD
Interactive action maze to consider some of the issues relating to managing large amounts of information
How do you find the relevant information you need quickly?
Develop an awareness of the information sources available and techniques to use to be efficient and effective.
The overtures / editor Sarah Thompson.
What's love got to do with it? : emotions and relationships in popular songs / Thomas J. Scheff.
Sonatas, violin, piano, no. 1, op. 78, G major
pARTnering documentation : approaching dance, heritage, culture : 3rd Dance Education Biennale 2012 Frankfurt am Main / ed. by Edith Boxberger, Gabriele Wittmann.
Mind and movement : choreographic thinking tools / Wayne McGregor, Random Dance.
LULArtsTeam: The Library Sustainability Fair and Sustainability Area launch is tomorrow, 12-3pm in EBL. Free smoothies! See http://library.leeds.ac.uk/sustainability
LULArtsTeam: Get free, secure access to 1,000s of teaching materials through our new Open Window to Jorum - http://leeds.jorum.ac.uk/ #openeducationwk