Politics and International Studies
0113 343 6362
|Subject resources||Getting started||Finding literature||Using literature|
- Reading lists for Politics and International Studies
- Reading lists (all subjects)
- Interpreting your reading list (tutorial)
- Library guide - an interactive introduction to the Library
- Borrowing and returning books
- Help with accessing e-resources
- Searching the Library Catalogue (tutorial)
- Searching for journal articles (tutorial)
- Web searching (tutorial)
- Finding information for your assignment: Search tips and techniques (tutorial)
- Citation searching
Find out who has referenced articles you are interested in
- Improving your search results (PDF)
- EndNote: guides, online tutorials, workshops
EndNote helps you manage your references and create a bibliography or reference list.
- Referencing tools
Information about different reference management tools.
- Social bookmarking
- Managing documents in Word (PDF)
- Managing information for your PhD
Interactive action maze to consider some of the issues relating to managing large amounts of information
How do you find the relevant information you need quickly?
Develop an awareness of the information sources available and techniques to use to be efficient and effective.
Political institutions in the United Kingdom / David Judge.
The British Constitution : continuity and change : a Festschrift for Vernon Bogdanor / edited by Matt Qvortrup.
The capitalist transformation of state socialism : the making and breaking of state socialist society, and what followed / David Lane.
Le gauchisme : remède à la maladie sénile du communisme / Cohn-Bendit.
State terrorism and neoliberalism : the North in the South / Ruth Blakeley.
LULArtsTeam: Box of Broadcasts(BoB) is upgrading to make it even bigger & better. Off-air recording service to staff & students http://lib.leeds.ac.uk/record=e1001197
LULArtsTeam: BBC News - Why don't French books sell abroad? http://bbc.in/IL7KAV