0113 343 3822
|Subject resources||Getting started||Finding literature||Using literature|
- Find and evaluate websites
- Subject gateways (collections of web resources that have been evaluated by subject experts)
- Internet for Performing Arts (Intute (Virtual Training Suite tutorial))
- Library guide - an interactive introduction to the Library
- Borrowing and returning books
- Help with accessing e-resources
- Searching the Library Catalogue (tutorial)
- Searching for journal articles (tutorial)
- Finding information for your assignment: Search tips and techniques (tutorial)
- Citation searching
Find out who has referenced articles you are interested in
- Improving your search results (PDF)
- EndNote: guides, online tutorials, workshops
EndNote helps you manage your references and create a bibliography or reference list.
- Referencing tools
Information about different reference management tools.
- Social bookmarking
- Managing documents in Word (PDF)
- Managing information for your PhD
Interactive action maze to consider some of the issues relating to managing large amounts of information
How do you find the relevant information you need quickly?
Develop an awareness of the information sources available and techniques to use to be efficient and effective.
Newsies : stories of the unlikely Broadway hit / edited by Ken Cerniglia.
Nine ways the theatre affects our lives : dramas of transformation / Roger Grainger ; with a foreward by Peter Billingham.
Armchair nation : an intimate history of Britain in front of the TV / Joe Moran.
Film sound in Italy : listening to the screen / by Antonella C. Sisto.
Manifesto now! : instructions for performance, philosophy, politics / edited by Laura Cull and Will Daddario.
LULArtsTeam: #Shakespeare We are very excited to announce that our First Folio is now online in a beta version http://goo.gl/rjJxiH
LULArtsTeam: As Researchers Turn to Google, Libraries Navigate the Messy World of Discovery Tools http://shar.es/TO5rO via @chronicle