|Subject resources||Getting started||Finding literature||Using literature|
- Library guide - an interactive introduction to the Library
- Borrowing and returning books
- Help with accessing e-resources
- Searching the Library Catalogue (tutorial)
- Searching for journal articles (tutorial)
- Web searching (tutorial)
- Finding information for your assignment: Search tips and techniques (tutorial)
- Citation searching
Find out who has referenced articles you are interested in
- Improving your search results (PDF)
- EndNote: guides, online tutorials, workshops
EndNote helps you manage your references and create a bibliography or reference list.
- Referencing tools
Information about different reference management tools.
- Social bookmarking
- Managing documents in Word (PDF)
- Managing information for your PhD
Interactive action maze to consider some of the issues relating to managing large amounts of information
How do you find the relevant information you need quickly?
Develop an awareness of the information sources available and techniques to use to be efficient and effective.
LULArtsTeam: Open Day at the Brotherton LIbrary is now over, but hope to see more of you on Friday #LeedsOpenDay
LULArtsTeam: Ever seen a Nobel Prize? Come up to Special Collections in the Brotherton to see one, plus lots of other amazing treasures! #LeedsOpenDay