The Wellcome Trust requires that you:
- Write a data management and sharing plan if you are applying to the biomedical sciences or medical humanities funding streams and will produce data of potential value for the wider research community.
- Submit the plan with the grant application.
- Include any data management costs within the grant application.
- Deposit data in any recognised data repository.
- Email draft plans for comment to the Research Data team.
Wellcome Trust guidance
You should refer to the Wellcome Trust's full guidance on developing a data management and sharing plan.