The Natural Environment Research Council (NERC) require that you:
- Write a single-page outline data management plan for all grant and fellowship applications.
- Complete a full data management plan, if successful, in collaboration with the NERC Environmental Data Centres.
- Deposit data in one of the NERC data centres.
- Include data management costs within the grant application.
- Email draft plans for comment to the Research Data team.
You should refer to the NERC guidance on the outline data management plan and the data management planning lifecycle.