Leeds University Library
Our website is changing

The Library website is changing. Our new website will go live at the start of semester 2.

Public-sector information licences

The University has previously held OPSI and HMSO "Click-Use" licences to cover public-sector information. In many cases these have now been replaced by open licences.

The UK Government Licensing Framework provides information about licensing material in central government and the wider public sector.

When using public-sector information it is your responsibility to check under which licence it has been made available. Details of the licence are usually found in the copyright statement of a report and often (but not always) in the footer of a webpage.