Leeds University Library
Our website is changing

The Library website is changing. Our new website will go live at the start of semester 2.

Other licences

The licences detailed on this page are not currently held by the University of Leeds.

If you are looking to use one of these licences, contact copyright@leeds.ac.uk for more information and we may be able to help you.

Open University off-air recording licence

Open University (OU) TV programmes are not covered by the ERA+ licence, and require a separate licence. Lack of demand in recent years has led the University not to renew its institutional level OU licence which permitted us to copy OU material for educational use by staff.

Staff who want copies of OU broadcast material should contact copyright@leeds.ac.uk

Ordnance Survey educational copyright licence

Ordnance Survey have discontinued their educational licence. Their maps are now available via Digimap, and each product had its own licence agreement