|Subject resources||Getting started||Finding literature||Using literature|
- Find and evaluate websites
- Subject gateways (collections of web resources that have been evaluated by subject experts)
- Internet for Business and Management (Virtual Training Suite tutorial)
- Library guide - an interactive introduction to the Library
- Borrowing and returning books
- Help with accessing e-resources
- Searching the Library Catalogue (tutorial)
- Searching for journal articles (tutorial)
- Web searching (tutorial)
- Finding information for your assignment: Search tips and techniques (tutorial)
- Citation searching
Find out who has referenced articles you are interested in
- Improving your search results (PDF)
- EndNote: guides, online tutorials, workshops
EndNote helps you manage your references and create a bibliography or reference list.
- Referencing tools
Information about different reference management tools.
- Social bookmarking
- Managing documents in Word (PDF)
- Managing information for your PhD
Interactive action maze to consider some of the issues relating to managing large amounts of information
How do you find the relevant information you need quickly?
Develop an awareness of the information sources available and techniques to use to be efficient and effective.
Roadmap for an ASEAN community, 2009-2015.
Risk and opportunity : managing risk for development.
Guerrilla marketing : easy and inexpensive strategies for making big profits from your small business / Jay Conrad Levinson ; with Jeannie Levinson and Amy Levinson.
Firm commitment : why the corporation is failing us and how to restore trust in it / Colin Mayer.
The puzzle of modern economics : science or ideology / Roger E. Backhouse.
LULArtsTeam: Going home for the holidays? Check out our tips for avoiding library fines at http://library.leeds.ac.uk/fines-holiday
LULArtsTeam: Researchers, we're here to help! Novice or veteran, you'll find key info on our Researcher@Library webpages. Details: http://goo.gl/iCvqr2