|Subject resources||Getting started||Finding literature||Using literature|
- Find and evaluate websites
- Subject gateways (collections of web resources that have been evaluated by subject experts)
- Internet for Business and Management (Virtual Training Suite tutorial)
- Library guide - an interactive introduction to the Library
- Borrowing and returning books
- Help with accessing e-resources
- Searching the Library Catalogue (tutorial)
- Searching for journal articles (tutorial)
- Finding information for your assignment: Search tips and techniques (tutorial)
- Citation searching
Find out who has referenced articles you are interested in
- Improving your search results (PDF)
- EndNote: guides, online tutorials, workshops
EndNote helps you manage your references and create a bibliography or reference list.
- Referencing tools
Information about different reference management tools.
- Social bookmarking
- Managing documents in Word (PDF)
- Managing information for your PhD
Interactive action maze to consider some of the issues relating to managing large amounts of information
How do you find the relevant information you need quickly?
Develop an awareness of the information sources available and techniques to use to be efficient and effective.
Privatization : successes and failures / edited by Gerard Roland ; foreword by Joseph E. Stiglitz.
Successful meetings in a week / David Cotton.
Modern labour economics / Peter Sloane, Paul Latreille, and Nigel O'Leary.
Human resource management in a global context : a critical approach / Robin Kramar, Australian Catholic University, Australia, Jawad Syed, University of Kent, UK.
Industrial organization : competition, strategy, policy / John Lipczynski, John O.S. Wilson and John Goddard.
LULArtsTeam: The Library Sustainability Fair and Sustainability Area launch is tomorrow, 12-3pm in EBL. Free smoothies! See http://library.leeds.ac.uk/sustainability
LULArtsTeam: Get free, secure access to 1,000s of teaching materials through our new Open Window to Jorum - http://leeds.jorum.ac.uk/ #openeducationwk