0113 343 5542
|Subject resources||Getting started||Finding literature||Using literature|
- Find and evaluate websites
- Subject gateways (collections of web resources that have been evaluated by subject experts)
- Internet for Computing (Virtual Training Suite tutorial)
- Library guide - an interactive introduction to the Library
- Borrowing and returning books
- Help with accessing e-resources
- Searching the Library Catalogue (tutorial)
- Searching for journal articles (tutorial)
- Finding information for your assignment: Search tips and techniques (tutorial)
- Citation searching
Find out who has referenced articles you are interested in
- Improving your search results (PDF)
- EndNote: guides, online tutorials, workshops
EndNote helps you manage your references and create a bibliography or reference list.
- Referencing tools
Information about different reference management tools.
- Social bookmarking
- Managing documents in Word (PDF)
- Managing information for your PhD
Interactive action maze to consider some of the issues relating to managing large amounts of information
How do you find the relevant information you need quickly?
Develop an awareness of the information sources available and techniques to use to be efficient and effective.
Applied spatial data analysis with R / Roger S. Bivand, Edzer Pebesma, Virgilio Gómez-Rubio.
Evolutionary and biologically inspired music, sound, art and design : first international conference, EvoMUSART 2012, Malaga, Spain, April 11-13 2012 : proceedings / Penousal Machado, Juan Romero, Adrian Carballal (eds).
Assignment problems / Rainer Burkard, Mauro Dell'Amico, Silvano Martello.
LULSciEngTeam: Congratulations to all of the Earth & Environment, Transport Studies and Physics & Astronomy students graduating today! #UoL2013
LULSciEngTeam: Congratulations to all the Engineering, Computing and Biological Sciences students graduating today! #UoL2013