If we can't get the requested item
We will email your University account if an item is unobtainable. We may be able to provide more information: eg a library that holds a reference-only copy of the item or a website where you can buy it.
Material that is often unobtainable:
- Pre-1801 material (see EEBO books online)
- Grey material
- Music DVDs
- Full runs of print journals/newspapers
- Microfilm runs of journals/newspapers
- Market research reports
- Reference books, eg encyclopaedias/dictionaries
- Expensive/rare items, eg limited print runs
- Loose leaf material
- Teaching aids/exam crammers
- UK theses
- North American theses
- Other international theses.