0113 343 3822
|Subject resources||Getting started||Finding literature||Using literature|
- Library guide - an interactive introduction to the Library
- Borrowing and returning books
- Help with accessing e-resources
- Searching the Library Catalogue (tutorial)
- Searching for journal articles (tutorial)
- Finding information for your assignment: Search tips and techniques (tutorial)
- Citation searching
Find out who has referenced articles you are interested in
- Improving your search results (PDF)
- EndNote: guides, online tutorials, workshops
EndNote helps you manage your references and create a bibliography or reference list.
- Referencing tools
Information about different reference management tools.
- Social bookmarking
- Managing documents in Word (PDF)
- Managing information for your PhD
Interactive action maze to consider some of the issues relating to managing large amounts of information
How do you find the relevant information you need quickly?
Develop an awareness of the information sources available and techniques to use to be efficient and effective.
The Irish counter-revolution, 1921-1936 : Treatyite politics and settlement in independent Ireland / John M. Regan.
Rossa's recollections, 1838-1898 : memoirs of an Irish revolutionary / O'Donovan Rossa ; introduction by Seán Ó Lúing.
William J. Walsh, Archbishop of Dublin, 1841-1921 : no uncertain voice / Thomas J. Morrissey ; with a foreword by Emmet Larkin.
Persecution without martyrdom : the Catholics of North-East England in the age of the vicars apostolic, 1688-1850 / Leo Gooch.
Hoddlesden & Its satellite villages / by Roy Parker.
LULArtsTeam: Don't forget! Staff & students have access to company financial info and 3000+ market research reports via Key Note: http://lib.leeds.ac.uk/record=e1001225
LULArtsTeam: Happy #WorldBookDay! Join the celebration with a good read from the Brotherton Library's General Literature section: http://library.leeds.ac.uk/floorplans-brotherton#activate-tab1_main_1…