0113 343 3822
|Subject resources||Getting started||Finding literature||Using literature|
- Library guide - an interactive introduction to the Library
- Borrowing and returning books
- Help with accessing e-resources
- Searching the Library Catalogue (tutorial)
- Searching for journal articles (tutorial)
- Finding information for your assignment: Search tips and techniques (tutorial)
- Citation searching
Find out who has referenced articles you are interested in
- Improving your search results (PDF)
- EndNote: guides, online tutorials, workshops
EndNote helps you manage your references and create a bibliography or reference list.
- Referencing tools
Information about different reference management tools.
- Social bookmarking
- Managing documents in Word (PDF)
- Managing information for your PhD
Interactive action maze to consider some of the issues relating to managing large amounts of information
How do you find the relevant information you need quickly?
Develop an awareness of the information sources available and techniques to use to be efficient and effective.
The art of heraldry : origins, symbols, designs / Peter Gwynn-Jones.
Transnational civil society and the politics of memory in Sino-Japanese relations : exhibiting the "comfort women" in China / Karl Gustafsson.
Family and kinship in England, 1450-1800 / Will Coster.
The letters of Lady Anne Bacon / edited by Gemma Allen.
Varieties of anti-fascism : Britain in the inter-war period / edited by Nigel Copsey, Andrzej Olechnowicz.
LULArtsTeam: #Shakespeare We are very excited to announce that our First Folio is now online in a beta version http://goo.gl/rjJxiH
LULArtsTeam: As Researchers Turn to Google, Libraries Navigate the Messy World of Discovery Tools http://shar.es/TO5rO via @chronicle