Philosophy, Religion and History of Science
0113 343 4985
|Subject resources||Getting started||Finding literature||Using literature|
- Key databases for Philosophy, Religion and History of Science
- All databases for Philosophy, Religion and History of Science
- Key databases for Philosophy
- All databases for Philosophy
- Key databases for Theology and Religious Studies
- All databases for Theology and Religious Studies
- Key databases for History and Philosophy of Science
- All databases for History and Philosophy of Science
- Help with using databases
- Find and evaluate websites
- Subject gateways (collections of web resources that have been evaluated by subject experts)
- Internet for Philosophy (Virtual Training Suite tutorial)
- Internet for Religious Studies (Virtual Training Suite tutorial)
- Library guide - an interactive introduction to the Library
- Borrowing and returning books
- Help with accessing e-resources
- Searching the Library Catalogue (tutorial)
- Searching for journal articles (tutorial)
- Finding information for your assignment: Search tips and techniques (tutorial)
- Citation searching
Find out who has referenced articles you are interested in
- Improving your search results (PDF)
- EndNote: guides, online tutorials, workshops
EndNote helps you manage your references and create a bibliography or reference list.
- Referencing tools
Information about different reference management tools.
- Social bookmarking
- Managing documents in Word (PDF)
- Managing information for your PhD
Interactive action maze to consider some of the issues relating to managing large amounts of information
How do you find the relevant information you need quickly?
Develop an awareness of the information sources available and techniques to use to be efficient and effective.
Science, philosophie et théologie chez Édouard le Roy : la controverse autour de "Qu'est-ce qu'un dogme?" (1905-1907) / Monique Foket ; préface d'Émile Poulat.
Recollections of a scientist. Vol. 2, Expanding horizons: England and Europe (1948-51) / Norman N. Greenwood.
Missionary families : race, gender and generation on the spiritual frontier / Emily J. Manktelow.
YHWH is king : the development of divine kingship in ancient Israel / by Shawn W. Flynn.
Acts of Philip. English.
LULArtsTeam: New IT Website is live! Please update your bookmarks - http://it.leeds.ac.uk
LULArtsTeam: Congratulations from the Library to all those who are graduating today in History, POLIS, Medieval Studies or Philosophy! #UoL2013