Research profile bootcamp
Practical sessions to strengthen your research profile from 6–10 March 2023.
Does your research profile need a boost? Could your online presence be stronger?
Join colleagues from across the University of Leeds and beyond for a Research Profile Bootcamp session, to focus on practical ways to strengthen your research profile. There is a varied programme of workshops delivered by professionals who support researchers in making the most out of their profiles as authors, storytellers and champions.
This is a great opportunity for researchers at all stages in their career to nurture their online presence, whether that is on social media, on the University website, or in research systems and databases.
Sessions will focus on five main topics:
- Monday 6 March: Updating and enhancing your author and publication profiles
- Tuesday 7 March: Using social media to promote your research – SOLD OUT!
- Wednesday 8 March: Showcasing all your research contributions
- Thursday 9 March: Telling the story of your research
- Friday 10 March: Engaging with the media and talking about your research on screen
If you can’t attend the live events, the Library’s Research Support Team will be sharing tips and advice from all of the workshops via social media and the Research support blog during the week.