|Subject resources||Getting started||Finding literature||Using literature|
- Find and evaluate websites
- Subject gateways (collections of web resources that have been evaluated by subject experts)
- Internet for Health and Social Care (Virtual Training Suite tutorial)
- Library guide - an interactive introduction to the Library
- Borrowing and returning books
- Help with accessing e-resources
- Defining your search question
- Choosing the right information sources
- Deciding which databases to search
- Developing your database search strategy
- Refining your search
- Saving your search
- Documenting your search
- Managing your results
- Obtaining results not at Leeds
- Training and development opportunities
How do you find the relevant information you need quickly?
Develop an awareness of the information sources available and techniques to use to be efficient and effective.
Emotionen, Sozialstruktur und Moderne / Annette Schnabel, Rainer Schützeichel (Hrsg.).
Cultural evolution / Kate Distin.
The pocketbook for PACES / edited by Rupa Bessant.
Measuring walking : a handbook of clinical gait analysis / Richard Baker, Professor of Clinical Gait Analysis, University of Salford, Manchester, UK.
Bad moves : how decision making goes wrong, and the ethics of smart drugs / Barbara J. Sahakian and Jamie Nicole LaBuzetta.
RT @ITServicesUoL: If you are graduating did you know that you can get a refund on your remaining print credits. Further info here http://t…
HSJ has a free 16-page Patient Safety Supplement today. Via @HSJnews. PDF version available here: http://t.co/s2Kx3rxqb8