Maths support week
Sharpen your maths knowledge with our series of events.
You are invited to a week of maths events delivered by our dedicated maths tutors, starting from Monday 15 March.
The sessions will give you the opportunity to level up your maths skills and the tools to confidently tackle any maths problems you encounter in your course.
Whether you want to boost your maths confidence, fill gaps in your knowledge or learn how to extract key information to build your solution, you will find something that can help you in these workshops.
Workshops available are:
- Understanding maths and making it stick: strategies for interacting with learning resources
- Building your maths confidence: what is maths anxiety and how to overcome it?
- Addressing the gaps in your maths knowledge: finding suitable resources and learning maths to engage with your modules
- Tackling maths questions: how to extract important information from a question and make a plan to solve it
- How to do maths on your own: planning your maths learning and revision
Register for maths workshops now
Sessions will take place in Microsoft Teams at midday and will last for 45 minutes. There will be an opportunity to speak to maths tutors to discuss individual problems you may have.
You can attend as many sessions across the week as you like, just register your interest using the online form and let us know which sessions you would like to attend.
You can also get dedicated support from our maths tutors in one-to-one online sessions and by joining the Maths and Statistics Support Team in Microsoft Teams.