Students enrolled on one of the University’s distance learning courses can use and borrow from the Library in the same way as other students.
What can I borrow?
Distance learners are entitled to:
- borrow the same amount of items and for the same loan periods as other students – find out more about borrowing rights for our Library members
- receive a number of free postal loans and further postal loans at a reduced cost
- request journal articles held at Leeds University Library and items from other libraries through our Document Supply service
- use and (in most cases) borrow from other UK university libraries through SCONUL Access.
Distance learning contact information
Contact us by email, phone or post if you have any enquiries about the services we offer, or are unsure whether you are registered as a distance learner.
Ways to contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0113 343 5663 (please identify yourself as a distance learner)
- Post: Distance Learning Services, Health Sciences Library, Level 7 Worsley Building, University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT