Supplying to other libraries
We are happy to supply material to other libraries. Please email your request and include your British Library account number as well as the request details and request number.
Conditions of loan
Conditions of loan are:
- Items are loaned for 6 weeks.
- Loans can be renewed.
- All loans are subject to recall.
- Automatic courtesy and overdue notices are sent out for loan.
We accept IFLA vouchers as payment for international requests, and we are a member of the resource sharing consortium SHARES.
Material that we do not lend
We do not lend:
- short-loan or reference items
- fragile/early material
- Special Collections material
Within copyright restrictions, we can supply electronic copies of material on the understanding that it is for non-commercial research or private study.