- Where is the Library?
- When is the Library open?
- How can I check which books I have got out?
- How do I renew books?
- How do I pay fines?
- How do I place a document supply request?
- How do I find academic skills help?
- How do I book onto a Skills@Library workshop?
- How do I connect to the wireless network? (IT Services website)
- How do I print in the clusters? (IT Services website)
- What IT training is available? (IT Services website)
E-resources (journals, databases, e-books...)
- Help with logging in to electronic resources
- Selecting databases (to search for articles)
- Find full text of an article
- Problems accessing an article
Borrowing and returning
Support for staff
- Suggest a book for the Library to buy
- Suggest a journal to which the Library could subscribe
- Request material from another library (document supply)
- Support for teaching
- Support for research
- Reading lists help
- Request Online Course Readings for your module
- Adding material to the High Demand Collection
- Copyright for research, teaching and publication
- Library representatives meetings
The Library glossary explains some of the terms you will come across when using the Library.