- You are here:
- Use the Library
Use the Library
- Document supply
- Photocopying (IT Website)
- Using microfilm and microfiche readers
- Leeds Digital Library
- Online Course Readings (information for staff)
- High Demand Collection (information for staff)
- Support for teaching (information for staff)
- Computer clusters and cluster availability (IT website)
- Printers and scanners (IT website)
- Library glossary
- Membership and admissions
All University of Leeds staff and students have Library membership. Your staff or student ID is your membership card.
Members are only allowed entry without a card three times per academic year, and will be unable to borrow.
New users may find the Library guide, borrowing information, Library locations, or Find items useful places to start.