Skip to main content

Who can use the Library

Personal assistants (University disability service)

If you are a personal assistant for a student with a disability then you are entitled to use the Library. Your access will depend upon whether you are a University employee/student or are privately employed.

University staff and students are entitled to full Library access, including e-resources, Document Supply, Skills@Library workshops (taught students), and staff and PhD workshops.

Your staff or student ID card is also your Library membership card. Staff must not use their staff card to borrow items for the student they're supporting.

If you are privately employed then you can use the Library for reference purposes. Both you and your employer will need to come to the Library to register.

Contact us for more information

Contact us for more information or to arrange an induction and/or tour of any of the library buildings: