The University Publications Policy aims to make the outputs of Leeds research freely accessible wherever possible, to maximise the potential for economic, social and cultural impact.
The policy applies to all postgraduate researchers and research staff at the University of Leeds.
Guidance on how to meet some of the requirements of the publications policy:
- how to comply with relevant funder requirements
- using an ORCiD unique author identifier
- using the standard institutional affiliation “University of Leeds”
- including author contributions in the submitted output, where appropriate, using CRediT taxonomy roles
- including a data access statement
- acknowledging sources of funding
- retaining your rights to make the accepted manuscript version openly available immediately
- recording bibliographic details of outputs and depositing the full text in Symplectic as soon as possible after acceptance (or provide a link if the output is already in the public domain).
You may also contact us with any questions on open access publishing and rights retention by email: email@example.com