Geometry is concerned with lines, surfaces and shapes. In geometry we look at the properties of two- and three-dimensional objects.
Studying geometry will give you a better understanding of shape and space, and will help you to improve your problem solving and logic skills.
Watch the video playlist below for guidance on how to solve various problems involving geometry.
Click on the 3-bar menu icon in the top left of the video to navigate to different videos in the playlist.
- Length of a line segment
- y intercept of a straight line
- Gradient of a straight line
- Equation of a straight line 1a: y=mx+c
- Equation of a straight line 1b: y=mx+c
- Equation of a straight line 2: gradient and point
- Equation of a straight line 3: two points
- Midpoint of a line segment formula 1
- Midpoint of a line segment formula 2
- Equation of a circle 1
- Equation of a circle 2
- Equation of a circle 3
- Identifying circle equations
- Tangent to a circle