Trigonometry explores the relationships between angles and side lengths in triangles.
In these videos you'll learn:
- how to use basic trigonometric functions(eg sin, cos, tan) to find side lengths and angles in triangles
- rules and identities involving these functions
- how to convert between degrees and radians.
Click on the 3-bar menu icon in the top left of the video to navigate to different videos in the playlist.
- Pythagoras Theorem
- Sin, cos and tan 1
- Sin cos and tan 2
- Exact value triangles
- Converting degrees to radians
- Converting radians to degrees
- Trigonometric identities 1
- Trigonometric identities 2
- Trigonometric identities 3
- Solving trig equations 1
- Solving trig equations 2
- Solving trig equations 3
- Solving trig equations 4
- Solving trig equations 5
- The sine rule
- The cosine rule
- Cosine and sine rule combined