Geometry is concerned with lines, surfaces and shapes. In geometry we look at the properties of two- and three-dimensional objects.
Studying geometry will give you a better understanding of shape and space, and will help you to improve your problem solving and logic skills.
Watch the video playlist below for guidance on how to solve various problems involving geometry.
Click on the 3-bar menu icon in the top left of the video to navigate to different videos in the playlist.
- Length of a line segment
- Straight line equations
- y intercept of a straight line
- Gradient of a straight line: definition
- Gradient of a straight line: interpretation
- Using the gradient and y-intercept
- Line equations: using the gradient and point
- Line equations: using two points on the line
- Midpoint of a line segment
- Parallel, perpendicular and intersecting lines
- Equation of a circle 1: circles centred at (0,0)
- Equation of a circle 2: circles centred at (a,b)
- Identifying circle equations
- Tangent to a circle