Title. Year. (House name abbreviated to HC or HL Bill number, parliamentary session). Place of publication: Publisher.
Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Bill. 2013. (HC Bill 7, 2013-14). London: The Stationery Office.
The full title of the bill and year of publication should be used in the citation.
(Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Bill, 2013)
When you're referencing with Leeds Harvard you may come across issues with missing details, multiple authors, edited books, references to another author's work or online items, to name a few. Here are some tips on how to deal with some common issues when using Leeds Harvard.
Skip straight to the issue that affects you:
- Online items
- URL web addresses
- Multiple authors
- Corporate author(s)
- Multiple publisher details
- Missing details
- Multiple sources with different authors
- Sources written by the same author in the same year
- Sources with the same author in different years
- Two authors with the same surname in the same year
- The work of one author referred to by another